Rice cake (Mkate wa mchele. Mkate wa tundu mchanganyiko wake ni mwepesi zaidi ya mchanganyiko wa mkate wa sponge _ Pia kuna baadhi ya mchele inatoa mikate mizuri zaidi ingawa unaweza kutumia mchele wowote. Vile vile, michele yote sio sawa. Mkate Wa Mchele Wa Sponge Rice Sponge Bread With English Swahili Subtitles L.
Jinsi yakupika mkate wa mchele/wa kumimina/wa sinia na mambo yakuzingatia See recipes for Rice cake (Mkate wa mchele too. Jinsi yakupika mkate wa mchele/wa kumimina/wa sinia na mambo yakuzingatia You can have Rice cake (Mkate wa mchele using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice cake (Mkate wa mchele
- You need 1 1/2 of water.
- You need 2 cups of overnight soaked rice.
- You need 7 g of yeast.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of coconut powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamon powder.
Jinsi ya kupika vitumbua vya mchele laini na vitamu Soft mini rice cake recipe. Смотрите так же: #mkate wa mchele #mkate wa kumimina #mkate wa sinia. MASRI FUDUD JILACSAN AADNA MACAAN I VANILLA SPONGE CAKE I MACMACAAN FUDUD Icun ka eid ka faidesta wacaan asxabta Somali Eid Snacks Recipe Somali Rice Cake (Mkate wa Maashara/Macsharo).
Rice cake (Mkate wa mchele step by step
- In a large blender add all the ingredients except sugar and blend till everything is nicely blended (approximately 7-10minutes).
- Once ready pour in a bowl, then add sugar and mix well then cover for approximately 45min – 1hour so that the mixture can double size..
- After 1hour, place in a greese baking-pan and bake in the oven @200 degrees for 40-45 minutes..
- Once the rice cake is nicely baked,Remove from the oven and let it cool down completely before removing from the bakingpan..
- Once the cake is completely cool, remove from the baking pan,cut into pieces and serve with some tea & enjoy !!!..
MAPISHI: jifunze kupika Mkate wa mchele wa kumimina. Coconut Rice Cake/ Mkate Sinia/mkate Wa Kumimina. Mkate wa maji are Kenyan crepes consisting of flour, water, eggs, sugar, and ground cardamom. The batter is cooked in a pan with ghee butter. These crepes are often sprinkled with sugar and are served hot for breakfast.