Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely great for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared steak salad with charred tomato & onions recipe. You can have seared steak salad with charred tomato & onions using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions:
- Use 170 g of Beef Medallion Steak,.
- Provide 1 of medium carrot (80g), spiralized or alternatively grated,.
- Take Half of a bag of mixed leaf salad, approximately 55g or so,.
- Use 1 of small red onion cut into chunks,.
- Use 2 of small vine tomatoes, cut into quarters,.
- You need of Light 'house' salad dressing (Or light ceaser alternative),.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Use of Dried parsley to garnish,.
- You need of Coconut Frylight for frying.
Instructions to make Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions:
- Warm a large frying or griddle pan up so it's nice and hot over a high heat. Take the steak and spray both sides with Frylight, (or alternatively rub with another cooking oil you have to hand), and season with salt and pepper..
- Place the steak into the pan and if it sizzles, it's hot enough. Add a little more oil to the pan either side of the steak and add the tomatoes and red onion to begin charring it..
- In a shallow bowl or a plate arrange the salad leaves and carrot while the steak fries..
- Once the steak has cook on one side and it nicely browned turn it over and begin cooking the other side, turn the tomatoes and onions also so all sides are charred nicely. This should only take a few minutes..
- Remove the frying/griddle pan from the heat and set the steak aside either on a chopping board or on some kitchen roll to rest. Leave for around 4-5 minutes until the juices have run out..
- Drizzle around a tbsp to a tbsp and a half of dressing over the salad. Add the charred tomatoes and onion around the bowl on top of the salad leaves and carrot, then slice the steak into thin strips and add to the centre..
- Season with a bit of dried parsley for garnish..
If you find this Seared Steak Salad With Charred Tomato & Onions recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.