My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns. Great recipe for My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns. These little added flavours the smoked cheese and soft cheese with chives give a lovely flavour to the minted lamb burger. Corn and peas mixed are one of my favourite veg go so well together.
At the Marketplace at Emerald Valley in Washington, Pennsylvania, lemon zest and fresh mint go into every lamb burger patty. A tangle of sweet balsamic onions, a hint of chile, and briny feta. While brioche hamburger buns worked splendidly these burgers would also be great served in a pita or au natural if you're on a low carb or Keto diet. You can have My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns
- Prepare 2 of Lamb + mint burgers. Purchased or made yourself.
- You need 2 of Brioch Buns.
- Prepare 1 tbls of soft plain cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped fresh chives.
- You need of Some iceberg lettuce chopped.
- It’s 6 Slices (1/2 inch) of width 1 inch long oak Smoked Cheese.
- You need 1/4 Cup of frozen sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen Corn.
If you like these Greek Lamb Burgers with Creamy Feta Mint Sauce be sure to take a look at these other recipes! Carrot Mint Salad with Honey Lime Dressing. Tabbouleh with Preserved Lemon Preheat your grill (broiler) to medium high or prepare your BBQ. Serve in burger buns on with a good dollop of tzatziki and a scattering of salad leaves on top.
My Lamb + Mint Burger, with Soft cheese + chives on Brioche Buns step by step
- Add 1 tsp Olive oil to a non stick frying pan heat up then add the burgers. Fry on medium 3 minutes each side. twice..
- Toast or not the buns add to the serving plate both top and bottom open. Add the soft cheese on the top bun and the chopped chives..
- Add the lettuce on top of the cheese.
- Add the peas and corn to boiling water and boil for 3 minutes. Next when the burgers are cooked keep the heat low and add the cheese slices. It will melt a little. Then add the burger on the bottom of the bun and add the top bun on top..
- I had it with homemade chips corn and peas and a few slices of cucumber. Serve hot..
If you like, serve these burgers with homemade potato wedges, Greek salad and more tzatziki on the side. For burger night at my house, I like to put together a little buffet of Greek items and toppings that everyone can use to assemble their lamb burgers. The usual suspects include: Pita–Okay, so I'll say we use pita here in place of buns, not because buns are evil, but to keep in line with the Greek theme. In a medium bowl, mix together the onion, garlic, parsley, mint, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire, salt, cumin, pepper and egg. Add the lamb and mix well with your hands.