You can cook Italian Pastina using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Pastina
- It’s of large courgette, diced.
- You need of medium carrot, sliced.
- Prepare of small onion, diced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare of celery stalk, sliced.
- You need of medium potato, diced.
- You need of chicken stock cube.
- You need of water.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of rind of parmasan cheese.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese, to serve.
- It’s of tiny pasta, i.e. Couscous, orzo, stars or alphabet.
- You need of Butter or olive oil to taste.
Italian Pastina step by step
- Heat the olive oil over medium-low heat..
- Add all the vegetables and dried herbs. Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are softened..
- Add the stock cube, the rind and water and cook for a further 10-15 minutes..
- Remove the cheese rind and using a hand blender blitz the vegetables until smooth..
- Add the pasta continue to cook until pasta has cooked through..
- To serve add a small knob of butter or drizzle of olive on the plate and sprinkle with a handful of grated parmesan cheese..