Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Home made chicken panne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made chicken panne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They have loads of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number for somebody who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these foods daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made chicken panne recipe. To make home made chicken panne you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made chicken panne:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken breast thin sliced(steak).
- Get 2-3 spoon of yoghurt.
- Take 2 of medium blended onion(onion juice).
- Get to taste of Salt n pepper.
- Take of Lemon juice (marinade the chicken).
- Get 2 of eggs(bitten with salt n pepper).
- Take of All purpose flour.
- Use of Breadcrubs.
- Take of Mustard(optional).
Steps to make Home made chicken panne:
- Blend the onion with a small water till smooth(juice like).in a basin put your sliced chicken steak or breast..put the onion juice on top,youghurt,salt n pepper,mustard(optional)lemon juice n mix all together,put it in the fridge for like 30 mins or till you are ready to cook.
- Once its marinaded…bit 2 eggs with salt n pepper in a bowl or plate,breadcrubs and flour in one plate(mix)dip your chicken in the scrabbled egg first coat it and dip in the breadcrub mixture.
- In a pan fry your medium oil on medium heat n cook the chicken till golden brown(as to the like you want).
- I love serving mine with macoroni and plain yoghurt aside.
If you find this Home made chicken panne recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.