Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spanish chorizo rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spanish chorizo rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish chorizo rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8%! This is a terrific number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish chorizo rice recipe. You can have spanish chorizo rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spanish chorizo rice:
- Take 1 cup of chorizo sausage or spicy sausages or chipolatas or nyamabite.
- You need 2 cups of rice long grain.
- Prepare of quarter cup oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide half of a cup of Spanish onions.
- Provide 1 of and a half cups chicken stock.
Steps to make Spanish chorizo rice:
- Fry the sausage of choice till crisp and set aside.
- Add some oil in the pan add toast the rice add the chicken stock and simmer till cooked.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In a wok add the rest of the oil and toss the sausages and paprika and Spanish onion.
- Toss for a few minutes add the rice and cook for a few more minutes and serve hot.
If you find this Spanish chorizo rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.