Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds. Oat Flakes Cookies Recipes on Yummly Oats Cookies With Apple And Dehydrated Peach, Two Oils Cake With Oats, Fruits, Oats And Almonds Join Cookie Monster, Carla Hall, and Chef Gonger for some unparalleled fun in the kitchen! Cook along as Carla guides you through making healthy new.
Tender on the inside, crunchy on the outside, SO. Honey oatmeal cookies are a lovely treat around the holidays (or anytime) and I often wrap them up as gifts for friends, and I feel like I've tested a million healthy honey and oat cookies over the past couple of years, all with disastrous results. They were either dense little rocks or spread way too much. You can cook Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds
- It’s of oat flour.
- You need of oat flakes.
- Prepare of margarine.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of salt.
- You need of honey (thyme is possible).
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of diced Peach medium size.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add both sugars and honey; whisk until blended Using a pastry brush, brush half of each cookie with melted chocolate. Taste testers had no idea these sneaky little peanut butter cookies had no butter, no flour, and They each thought today's flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies tasted like my full-fat, sugary peanut Try to stay away from anything too oily. I like to use my homemade honey roasted peanut butter in.
Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds step by step
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
I didnt have any fresh peaches, so I used peach flavored Chobani greek yogurt. I also added a little nutmeg and allspice which made it taste just like peach Made this with dairy-free vanilla coconut yogurt, almond butter, and maple syrup instead of honey! Other than that, followed the recipe exactly. The oatmeal cookies in this recipe are sweetened with honey for an added touch of flavor. I used butter instead of shortening because I wanted that honey-butter flavor.