Tuna Pie. Lay each crescent roll on top of the tuna mixture with the point facing inward, the rolls may overlap slightly. Stir in the onion mushroom mixture, then stir in two-thirds of the cheese. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, flour and butter; stir into the tuna mixture.
Taste it, and add more salt and seasoning if necessary. The hardest thing will be waiting for the pie to be ready. The recipe has simple ingredients such as diced potatoes, capers, piquillo peppers, garlic, pickled peppers, olives, and tomato puree. You can have Tuna Pie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pie
- Prepare 2 of leek.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 350 grams of tuna.
- You need 1 dash of chili powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of wheat germ.
- Prepare 8 slice of port salut cheese.
- Prepare 2 of slim pie dough.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
Tuna pies are simple simple to make and incredibly delicious. All you need is a couple of cans of tuna, some puff pastry you can pick up in the frozen section of any grocery store, and a few other simple ingredients you will probably have. So this tuna shepherd's pie recipe was born. I always have a can of tuna lying around the house.
Tuna Pie step by step
- Preheat oven at medium for 15 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces: leeks, tomatos and eggs.
- Mix the stuffing: leeks, tomatos, eggs, tuna and chili.
- Put 1 dough in the pan, and cover it with wheat germ.
- On top of the wheat germ spread the stuffing.
- Over the stuffing place 8 pieces of cheese (1 for every slice).
- Close with the other dough and sprinkle the sugar on top.
- Cook in the over for about 30 minutes.
They are super convenient, and make great sandwiches for a quick and easy lunch. But using it in a Shepherd's Pie? Well, I am up for anything. So now, I think I have found my new weekday dinner idea. This recipe is super easy to make, and uses.