Garlic Sourdough Soup Croutons.
You can cook Garlic Sourdough Soup Croutons using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Sourdough Soup Croutons
- Prepare 250 g of sourdough bread.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Garlic Sourdough Soup Croutons step by step
- Cut the bread into 1 inch cubes. I like to keep them rustic with the crusts left on..
- Heat the oil and garlic in a frying pan for a few minutes then add the bread cubes and coat them well with the oil. Drizzle a bit more oil on them if they look a bit dry..
- Let the croutons pan fry for a few minutes then transfer them to a baking tray. Roast at 190 C until crunchy, turning regularly so they don’t catch and burn..