Homemade Apple Cobbler.
You can cook Homemade Apple Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Apple Cobbler
- It’s 8 of large apples.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
Homemade Apple Cobbler instructions
- Peel and chop apples into moderate slices.
- Put apples in a casserole dish and then mix lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar into them..
- Soften butter and mix in cinnamon. Add sugar and flour until strudel forms..
- Cover apple mixture in strudel and bake at 350°F for an hour until golden brown..