Baked beans casserole.
You can have Baked beans casserole using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked beans casserole
- You need 1 tin of baked beans cooked to your liking.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of chilli.
- Prepare 1 of curry leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cumin-coriander powder.
- You need 1 of liquidised tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4-6 of potatoes mashed and spiced according to your taste.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of spaghetti boiled.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Viennas/polony/Russians etc.
Baked beans casserole step by step
- Cook baked beans by braising an onion with chilli and a curry leaf. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and Cumin-coriander powder. Add liquidised tomato and let boil. Add baked beans and Let cook for 5 minutes and add sugar. Leave aside.
- Boil cubed and peeled potatoes with salt until soft. Drain, add butter, salt, pepper and a little milk and mash until smooth and lump-free. Set aside..
- Boil spaghetti in water with some salt and oil until al dente. Rinse, drain and set aside.
- In a casserole dish, layer spaghetti, topped with baked beans, meat of choice, mash potato and cheese..
- Garnish with mixed herbs.
- When ready to eat pop into preheated oven until the cheese melts and the dish warms through. Serve hot..