Mini apple pie with leftover apples. Mix apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Fold untopped sides of wedges over filling. With fork, press edges to seal.
I scaled down the recipe for you so you don't have leftover pie filling. Your apple pie is done when the top is golden brown; it shouldn't look like raw dough on top. Pillsbury™ Mini Apple Pies come together fast with a Pillsbury™ pie crust cut into rounds and pressed into a muffin cup. You can cook Mini apple pie with leftover apples using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini apple pie with leftover apples
- You need of Apple sauce (see recipe).
- You need of Puff pastry.
Add sliced apples, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon. An easy recipe for Mini Apple Pies! These mini apple pies are a smaller version of a classic apple pie with vanilla and cinnamon flavors! Mini Apple Pies are the perfect thing to serve at a dinner party since they are so easy to serve.
Mini apple pie with leftover apples step by step
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in appropriate size and put a cut in the middle as shown in the picture. This will be the cover of the pie. Using a fork poke the sheet. This will be the base of the pie.
- Bring out the apple sauce that you have made and place it on the base of the pie (see recipe).
- Put the cover on above the filling. Use the back of the fork to close the pie.
- Preheat the oven to 200° and put the pie in for 20min..
Sliced apples and cinnamon are baked under a sweet and crunchy oatmeal topping. Serve warm from the oven with a scoop of ice cream on the side for a classic fall dessert. In a large bowl stir together maple syrup, coconut oil, apple pie spice, and cinnamon. Slice the apples, place in the bowl, and toss to coat thoroughly with the spiced mixture. An apple pie will always be a classic go-to dessert during fall and winter.