Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lebanese tabbouleh salad recipe. To make lebanese tabbouleh salad you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad:
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Cooked plomb couscous.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Tomatoes (diced).
- Take 1/4 Cup of Red Onion (diced).
- Use 1/4 Cup of Spring Onion (diced).
- Get 1/4 Cup of Cucumber(diced).
- Prepare of Fresh Mint.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Use of Crushed Garlic as desired.
- Get 1/3 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Get of Sprinkle of Salt.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad:
- To make the simple dressing; combine the olive oil, black pepper, salt, black pepper, garlic and lemon juice and whisk together. Set this aside. In a mixing bowl; combine plomb couscous, parsley, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion and red onion. Add the dressing and toss together..
- Note: Tabouleh is a Lebanese salad. It is traditional made with wheat bulgur, this wasn't readily available where I live so I used pearl couscous. You could use quinoa as well. The main ingredient for making Tabouleh is fresh parsley..
If you find this Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.