Fish, chips and grilled Plantain.
You can have Fish, chips and grilled Plantain using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish, chips and grilled Plantain
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare of Fish fillets.
- You need of Plantain 3 ripe.
- It’s of Few Irish potato.
- It’s Cube of seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Fish, chips and grilled Plantain instructions
- Peel, cut, wash and strain potato. Dry using paper towel. Heat oil in wok. When hot, fry potato for 3 mins. Take out, increase heat of oil and fry for additional 2. Strain and sprinkle salt. Toss and set aside..
- Chop basil, onions, and pepper. Season fish with olive oil, salt, crushed seasoning rub. Rub in pepper, salt and basil and grill for 8 minutes..
- Score plantain, rub olive oil and salt, pepper, and basil and grill for 8 to 10 minutes..