You can have Nyamchom using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nyamchom
- It’s 1 kg of beef.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 of tspn beefmasala.
- Boil the meat first with water, salt, vinegar, black pepper and beef masala to get rid of its toughness.
- On heat with a wiremesh, place the boiled beef and roast it to a fine brown look.
- Serve hot with kachumbari and enjoy.