Apple pie. Browse Our Collection Of Apple Pie Recipes. America's Leader in High-Quality Cookware & Tools, Electrics and Entertaining Essentials. Our classic apple pie takes a shortcut with easy Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust!
This pie has everything you'd want out of an apple pie. The buttery, flaky crust, spiced apple filling, and sweet, salty caramel sauce are a perfect combination of flavors and textures in every bite. Serve a la mode with a side of vanilla bean ice cream. You can cook Apple pie using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple pie
- It’s of Dough:.
- You need 75 gr of margarine.
- You need 50 gr of butter.
- It’s 50 gr of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanila.
- Prepare 250 gr of flour.
- Prepare 1 pc of egg.
- You need of Filling:.
- Prepare 2 pc of big apple.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 20 gr of cornstarch.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg powder.
In a small bowl, combine sugars, flour and spices; set aside. In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste.
Apple pie instructions
- To make dough: combine margarine, butter, vanila and sugar in one mixing bowl. Mix at low speed until smooth about 2 minutes. Pour the flour into the mixer gradually and pour the egg into mixture and then mix at medium speed until become sandy texture.
- Rolled the dough until thin. Then mold the dough into the pan (remember, brush with melted butter and dusting it with flour). Make a joke in the middle with fork..
- Combine filling and pour the filling into the shell.
- Brush on top with yolk and baked it 170° 45 minute.
Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. Apple pie is as all-American as dessert gets. It signifies the start of cozy fall days, and it's the ultimate dessert to kick off the season. In a large bowl, toss apple slices with lemon juice, sugar, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt until well combined. Transfer apple mixture into the crust-lined pie dish.