Just Right Muffins. Choose one (or more!) of these for a sweeter start to your day. These were far from being the "best ever", they were just basic muffins. S.: if you want excellent muffins, try the "best of the best blueberry.
They couldn't be easier to make, and kids just love them. —Tina Butler, Royse City, Texas These delicious, moist raspberry nut muffins are such a great way to use fresh raspberries, and the chopped pecans or walnuts give them just the right amount of texture. We sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar or vanilla sugar just before baking. Place the flour, sugar, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and whisk to combine. You can cook Just Right Muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Just Right Muffins
- You need 1 cup of Just Right cereal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of tspn cinnamon.
Melt the butter in a large liquid measuring cup, add the milk, oil, and eggs, and whisk to combine. We subtracted the flour, dairy products and eggs from these healthy mini muffins, which are vegan and gluten-free. But we left in all the good stuff–like tons of juicy berries in every bite. Applesauce and brown sugar make these blender muffins moist and provide just the right amount of sweetness for breakfast or a snack.
Just Right Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity muffin pan..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl including grated carrot..
- Add peanut butter, eggs, milk in the centre of the mixture and slowly stir until the mixture is combined..
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan..
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the muffin comes out clean..
Just because you're watching carbs doesn't mean you can't have the classic breakfast pastry. In place of all-purpose flour, nutty almond and coconut flours make these muffins fluffy while slashing carbs. A bit of brown sugar blunts the tartness of fresh blueberries. Make these ahead for a grab-and-go breakfast for the week. But if you don't have liners on hand, you can grease your muffin tin and bake these muffins right in the pan.