Bailey's Butter Wings With Bacon & Black Pudding.
You can cook Bailey's Butter Wings With Bacon & Black Pudding using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bailey's Butter Wings With Bacon & Black Pudding
- Prepare of wings, flats and drumettes seperated, tips removed,.
- It’s of Wing seasoning:.
- Prepare of plain flour,.
- It’s of cornflour,.
- You need of dried thyme,.
- Prepare of chicken stock cube, crumbled,.
- It’s of garlic granules.
- You need of Plenty cracked black pepper,.
- Prepare of sea salt,.
- You need of For the Bailey's sauce:.
- You need of original Bailey's Irish cream,.
- You need of rds chicken stock cube dissolved into 1/4 cup boiling water,.
- Prepare of butter,.
- It’s of wholegrain mustard,.
- Prepare of dried thyme,.
- You need of Cracked black pepper to season,.
- Prepare of Other:.
- Prepare of smoked back bacon, cut finely,.
- You need of discs black pudding, chopped finely,.
- You need of Spray cooking oil.
Bailey's Butter Wings With Bacon & Black Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 (fan). Dab the chicken wings with kitchen towel and leave out layered between sheets of it for at least 30 mins to absorb excess moisture. Mix together all of the chicken wing seasoning ingredients then toss the wings in it until completely coated..
- Lay wings on a wire rack over some foil on a baking tray. Spray well with cooking oil. Bacon to bake on the top shelf. They should take 30-40 mins. Just before the wings are done cooking, around ten mins before, heat the bacon in a saucepan over a medium heat until some of the fat renders out then add the black pudding. Stir together all of the Bailey's sauce ingredients in a cup. Once the bacon's crispy at the edges, pour in the sauce. Bring to a simmer. Stir occasionally..
- Simmer until the sauce thickens up, reduces down and turns a darker brown colour. Remove from the heat. Remove the cooked wings from the oven. Toss both the sauce and wings together well until they are nicely coated. Eat and enjoy! :).