Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried noodles recipe. You can cook stir fried noodles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried Noodles:
- Prepare 3 of indomie (small).
- Provide 4 table spoon of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoon of steak sauce.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Use 5 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 of of small cabbage.
- Get 2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Take 1 of egg white.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take of Medium or jumbo shrimps.
- Use 1/2 of white pepper n star anise.
Steps to make Stir fried Noodles:
- Slice your chicken breast and break 1 egg white to it, 2 table spoon soy sauce and corn starch. Pinch of salt. Marinade for 15mins. Slice your green, red pepper,carrots & onions.
- Stir fry your chicken breast in olive oil & shrimps while you r boiling your noodles in a hot water in another pot. Set the chicken breast aside when done. Drain the noodles using colenda.
- Add your onions to olive oil, add the cabbage, pepper and carrots…stir fry for 5mins. Then add your noodles in, mix, add steak sauce and oyster sauce and seasoning..u can use d indomie seasonings. Grind & add white pepper and star anise to it.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Stir fried Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.