Bread and butter pudding Carla style 😉.
You can have Bread and butter pudding Carla style 😉 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread and butter pudding Carla style 😉
- It’s of brioche rolls.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of single cream.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of good hand full of sultanas. You could use any dried fruit you wish.
- You need of Butter for greasing and spreading on the brioche.
Bread and butter pudding Carla style 😉 instructions
- Slice the brioche lengthways and butter each one.
- Whisk together the eggs, cream, milk and sugar.
- Grease an oven proof dish and set your oven to 180 Celsius.
- Line the dish with one layer of brioche then sprinkle over half the dried fruit. Add another layer of brioche and sprinkle on the remaining fruit.
- Pour over the liquid ingredients and allow the brioche to soak up some of the liquid. Occasionally press down the brioche so as to make sure the top layer takes on some of the liquid..
- Pop it in the oven and after 40 mins turn the heat up to 200 Celsius, cooking times may vary slightly depending on your oven..
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold..