African peanut sauce.
You can have African peanut sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of African peanut sauce
- Prepare 1 of medium potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 of medium eggplant peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of each colored peppers cubed (green, yellow, red and orange).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion minced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot peeled and cubed.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry powder of choice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
African peanut sauce instructions
- In a pan add the garlic and sauté then add the potatoes and dry sauté them.
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté 2 minutes and add the tomatoes after as cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the seasoning and the rest of the vegetables and stir.
- Add the water and cook for about 10 minutes add the peanut butter and let it cook till enough soup remains.
- Perfect served next day too all flavors are enhanced garnish with some fresh parsley.