Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers.
You can cook Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers
- You need of sour dough starter (mine is made with buckwheat flour).
- Prepare of gram flour.
- It’s of Salt and pepper powder.
Crispy Wafer Thin Sourdough Crackers step by step
- Mix the starter and the gram flour and add just enough tepid water to made a thick batter..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and use a spatula to spread a really thin layer of the batter. Season with salt and pepper (or your seasoning of choice)..
- Bake at 170 C for about 5 minutes then once they looks dry, carefully peel the crackers away from the paper. Once they’re loose put them back in the oven for another 5 mins or until they are dry and crispy..