Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can consume. You probably know this because you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish twice every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pastelitos (chicken/steak) recipe. You can cook pastelitos (chicken/steak) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Use 1 of Pk. Empanada Discs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Steak.
- Take 2 Cups of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Small Onion.
- You need 4 of Mushrooms.
- Use 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cups of Cheese.
- Take of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Get 4 of Heaping Tbs. Tomato Sauce.
- Get of Oil.
Instructions to make Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak):
- Prep ingredients as seen below. (I used cooked bbq meats, so they were already seasoned. I seasoned the veggies with seasoned salt and black pepper. I recommend seasoning your meat if it’s not pre-cooked). Divide and sauté veggies in two pans..
- Add meats, respectively and heat through. Finish with 2 Tbs. Tomato Sauce in each pan. Stir and let cool to room temperature. Set up a flat work station and get some flour on it..
- This is the challenging part. Don’t listen to your mind. Your mind will tell you to stuff the hell out of these, but don’t. The maximum you can put in these is about 2 1/2- 3 Tbs. of filling. So, do that and put some cheese on top. Keep everything centered then fold it over as seen. Pinch the edges hard with a fork. Be careful not to pierce the middle. You don’t want them opening up in the hot oil..
- I used a cast iron skillet with an unquantifiable amount of oil. Get the oil hot and begin frying. Just be sure that you can cover at least 3/4 of the pastelitos. If you have a deep fryer, even better. (Yes, you can bake these. And it’s sinful, but yes, you can probably put them in the air fryer). Fry for a few minutes on each side..
- Remove when golden brown. Not too brown, just brown enough. The browning will continue when removed. Also, I found the best way to drain is by placing them on a rack with paper towels underneath. That way, they’re not sitting in a oil-soaked pad of paper towels..
If you find this Pastelitos (Chicken/Steak) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.