You can have English breakfast using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of English breakfast
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 slices of toasted bread.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 100 gms of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 of medium size tomato.
- You need 1-2 of garlic pods chopped fine.
- You need 1 of medium size potato.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veg stock.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
English breakfast instructions
- Boil the kidney beans and set aside. Make tomato purée.
- In a non stick wok add olive oil add chopped garlic and stir for 1 min. Add paprika followed by tomato purée. Lower the flame and cook for 10 mins until the tomato flavour goes away..
- Add boiled kidney beans, vegetable stock and cook for 15 mins covered. Once the tomato purée thickens, set aside.
- Boil the potato half and grate the potato.
- Add red chilli powder, salt and black pepper powder and make a shape.
- Fry the Potatoes in canola oil. Once done flip the other side and the hash potatoes are ready.
- Plate it by poaching the eggs on the toast and enjoy hot.