Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lebanese meat pies: lahm bi aajin recipe. To cook lebanese meat pies: lahm bi aajin you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin:
- Use of For the dough:.
- Take of flour.
- Get of dried yeast, dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water.
- Take of water.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of For the meat mixture:.
- Prepare of finely ground beef.
- Provide of tomatoes, finely chopped.
- Provide of onions, finely chopped.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Provide of green pepper, finely chopped.
- Use of garlic.
- Take of salt.
- Take of hot red pepper powder.
- Get of black pepper.
- You need of pomegranate syrup, if available.
Instructions to make Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin:
- Mix well all the dough ingredients together, except the vegetable oil..
- Add in the oil gradually while mixing the ingredients by hand. Continue kneading until you get a firm dough. Don’t hesitate to add some more water if needed..
- Cover the dough with a kitchen cloth and leave it to rest for about 2 hr 30 min in a warm place until it rises and doubles in size..
- Knead the dough again after dipping your hands in flour, and divide it into balls the size of a golf ball. Leave it to rest for 30 more minutes..
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough balls in a round shape, about 12 cm diameter and 1 mm thickness..
- To prepare the meat mixture: put all the ingredients together and mix well..
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on the surface of each dough piece..
- Slightly grease two oven trays with olive oil and place the lahem bi ajeen on them. Bake in the oven at medium heat for about 20 min or until the bottom of the dough turn lightly brown and the meat is well cooked..
- Serve warm with plain yogurt or with laban ayran, a salty yogurt drink..
If you find this Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.