Australian Shepherd Lamb Mince Pie.
You can have Australian Shepherd Lamb Mince Pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Australian Shepherd Lamb Mince Pie
- Prepare 6 of medium potatoes, cooked and mashed.
- Prepare 600 g of ground lamb mince.
- It’s 2 of large carrot cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of ⁄3 cup water.
Australian Shepherd Lamb Mince Pie instructions
- Cook and mashed the potato add 1 tablespoon butter season with salt and little bit pepper and set and side..
- In large saucepan, cook lamb mince meat onion and carrot till mince is cooked through. Drain fat..
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes. If mixture is wetter than you light, add couple tablespoon of flour and stir..
- Place meat mixture in a silver aluminium foil containers, or casserole dish. Top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve while warm and enjoy with a glass of wine 😍👍.