Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken steaks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is among the heartiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has told you to eat some fish twice or thrice each week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try eating fish in two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steaks recipe. To cook chicken steaks you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken steaks:
- Take 1 kg of Thinly slices chicken steaks.
- Get 2 tbs of salt.
- Provide 1 tbs of shan tikka masala.
- Get 1 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmic powder.
- Take 1 tbs of paprika powder.
- Provide Half of tbs coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chilli sauce.
- Take Half of tbs vinegar.
- Take 1 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Chicken steaks:
- In a bowl add salt, shan tikka masala, red chilli powder, turmic powder, paprika powder, coriander powder, soya sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice mix it the add (thinely sliced chicken steaks) mix it and keep marinated it for 1 to 2 hour in fridge….
- Now take out steaks from fridge again mix it.. Heat pan pour oil in pan until pan suface is full….
- Now add steak one by one in pan and cook steaks 2, 2 mins each sides until beautiful golden colour comes now take oit steak from pan and and put it in serving plate.. Now our steaks is ready to eat.. Serve it with steak sauce and ketchup….
If you find this Chicken steaks recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.