Apple pie. Our classic apple pie takes a shortcut with easy Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust! Baked with a filling of fresh apples and warm spices, there is as much simple joy in preparing this pie as there is in eating it. Each bite makes your friends and family feel warm, cozy and like they're wrapped in a hug.
Serve a la mode with a side of vanilla bean ice cream. In a small bowl, combine sugars, flour and spices; set aside. In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. You can cook Apple pie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple pie
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 TSP of salt.
- It’s 170 g of butter cold.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of ice water.
- Prepare of Apple filling.
- It’s 550 g of apples.
- It’s 8 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. Apple pie is as all-American as dessert gets.
Apple pie instructions
- Mix the flour and salt well. Now add your butter (chilled) and incorporate it well with the flour..
- Add 8tsp of iced water little by little to the flour and use you hands to form a ball of the dough. And place the ball in the freezer for atleast an hour.
- For the filling, heat the butter flour sugar and water until it becomes thick and saucy..
- Throw some cinnamon and icing sugar (1tbsp each) on top of sliced and apple and pour the sauce over it. Until the rest procedure end place it in fridge.
- Take out your dough ball and throw some flour and cut it in half. Then stretch each half until about about 12’’ inch of radius..
- Place the rolled out sheet on dish and fill it with apple filling. Then cut the other sheet in strips and place it over the dish.
- Bake for at 240c for 30 min and then at 180c for 15 min more.
- Let it rest for atleast 45 min and then enjoy.
It signifies the start of cozy fall days, and it's the ultimate dessert to kick off the season. In a bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening. In a large bowl, toss apple slices with lemon juice, sugar, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt until well combined. Transfer apple mixture into the crust-lined pie dish. Apple Pie Recipes Nothing compares to the warm, flaky crust and sweet, juicy filling of our favorite comfort food: apple pie.