Apple pie. Our classic apple pie takes a shortcut with easy Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust! Baked with a filling of fresh apples and warm spices, there is as much simple joy in preparing this pie as there is in eating it. Each bite makes your friends and family feel warm, cozy and like they're wrapped in a hug.
Serve a la mode with a side of vanilla bean ice cream. In a small bowl, combine sugars, flour and spices; set aside. In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. You can cook Apple pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple pie
- It’s 6 serving spoon of full of plain flour.
- Prepare 3 spoons of margarine.
- It’s of Cold water.
- You need 3 of apples.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cinnamon powder.
Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. Apple pie is as all-American as dessert gets.
Apple pie step by step
- Mix flour,margarine and sugar rub till well mixed. Add water slowly to make a soft dough, let the dough rest while you work on the apples.
- Cut apples in cubes add 1tspn margarine in a pan, add sugar and cinnamon powder and let it cook till the mixture is dry and caramelized.
- Cut the pastry dough into half, roll the first half and place the apple mixture, roll the second half and place on top. Use a fork to prick and join the sides.
- Bake till browned and let it cool or stay overnight then serve.
It signifies the start of cozy fall days, and it's the ultimate dessert to kick off the season. In a large bowl, toss apple slices with lemon juice, sugar, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt until well combined. Transfer apple mixture into the crust-lined pie dish. Place assembled pie on a rimmed baking sheet. Whether you prefer doing everything from scratch or getting a head start with pre-made piecrust, we've got all the recipes you need to satisfy your apple pie cravings.