Spanish stew with chorizo and morcilla.
You can have Spanish stew with chorizo and morcilla using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish stew with chorizo and morcilla
- It’s of Morcilla or Black Pudding.
- Prepare of chorizo.
- Prepare of peppers.
- You need of potatoes.
- You need of cannellini beans.
- Prepare of chilli.
- You need of onions.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of black olives.
- It’s of Basil.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Rosemary.
- It’s of Beef Stock.
- You need of water.
Spanish stew with chorizo and morcilla step by step
- Start your preparation with slicing and dicing your onions, peppers and potatoes. The morcilla and chorizo as well..
- For this dish I use my large casserole pan. Put some butter and/or olive oil in the pan and add the garlic and Chili. Next goes the onion in until it’s caramelised at which point you can add the peppers..
- A few minutes after it’s time for the meat to be added.The meat doesn’t need a long time grilling, so first add the morcilla. In my case I often pick black pudding as in this dish it’ll do the trick just fine and is easier to get to for me. Once it breaks apart it is a good point to add your spices in as well. Add the chorizo and the olives for a few minutes..
- At this point add the water and stock. Put in the potatoes and beans and leave it all stewing for 20 to 30 minutes until it all starts thickening and you’ll be ready to serve.