Mango Rice Pudding.
You can have Mango Rice Pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Rice Pudding
- It’s 2 of Fresh Mangoes.
- Prepare 150 g of Rice.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Mango Rice Pudding step by step
- Chop up one mango, blend all of the flesh to make a puree.
- In a large pot add the rice, 1/2 the mango puree and honey. Stir together and cover with water, bring to the boil..
- Whilst boiling chop up the other mango into small chunks, add half of this to the rice. Add the salt. Simmer the rice for about 40 minutes (until it is cooked) adding more water if needs be, stir it frequently as it is prone to sticking to the bottom..
- When the rice is done take it off the heat and stir through the rest of the puree. Half the remaining mango pieces and add these..
- Portion it off into small bowls and top with the remaining mango chunks and a drizzle of honey..