Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They have lots of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a fantastic number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple beef stir-fry recipe. To cook pineapple beef stir-fry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- You need of For the Marinade:.
- Use 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Take 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of For the Stir-Fry:.
- Prepare 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Take 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- Take 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Steps to make Pineapple Beef Stir-fry:
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..
If you find this Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.