You can have Banana Loaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Loaf
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Softened Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of mashed, ripe Bananas.
- It’s 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Milk.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Icing sugar (optional).
Banana Loaf step by step
- Grease a loaf tin and line it with baking paper. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C..
- Cream together the butter and sugar and then add the eggs..
- Add in your mashed bananas, milk and Vanilla and mix well..
- Measure the dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk..
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the wet mixture in batches making sure to whisk thoroughly..
- Place into your loaf tin and level out the top. Place into the oven for 1 hour or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Leave to cool inside the tin for 5 minutes and then remove to place on a wire rack..
- Sprinkle the loaf lightly with icing sugar (optional) and serve with a topping of your choice..