A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese. Impress yourself and everyone else by making these ravioli from scratch! It captures all the fall flavors we love, so try this pumpkin and goat. The Content Of The Article: Introduction.
THE pumpkin-filled ravioli, speck and provola are a very original recipe, but at the same time made up of very simple ingredients. This Pumpkin Ravioli from Delish.com will give you a little bit of fall in every bite. It's sweeter than your average pumpkin, and much easier to cut into manageable pieces. You can have A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese
- You need of Ravioli daugh ●●●.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of thyme.
- It’s Pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil olive.
- You need as needed of Water.
- It’s of Tomato sauce ●●●.
- It’s of Tomato.
- It’s 3 of minced garlic.
- It’s Teaspoon of red pepper paste.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of chicken thingh.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s Teaspoon of minced Presley.
- Prepare Tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of the ravioli stuffing●●.
- You need tablespoon of cooked spinach.
- It’s 3 portions of cheese portions.
- It’s can of Tuna.
- Prepare tablespoon of mashed pumpkin.
- It’s of Cheese sauce and spanich.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need Tablespoon of chopped spanich.
- You need 5 tablespoon of liquid cream or milk.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare Tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Ravioli with pumpkin is one of the most autumn recipes. A wonderful dish for the whole family! It will be very tasty with cottage cheese, I just did not have it and I will use hard cheese that melts well. At the request of pepper, if there are children, then do not need to do this!
A ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and cheese instructions
- We prepare the dough: first we mix semolina, flour, salt, a pinch of thyme, a pinch of garlic, and combine it with eggs, then complete with water and get a cohesive dough and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- We prepare the hot sauce: we take a frying pan, put oil and garlic on a fire for 30 seconds, then let the chicken fry a little, then add tomatoes, spices and hot sauce and let it cook,.
- We prepare the cheese sauce and spinach: we take a frying pan, put oil and garlic for 2 seconds, then put spinach, leave it until let it be cooked,add liquid cream and cheese of your choice..
- We return to the dough and put it in the machine in No. 1 and then No. 3, then before last we cut it into a rectangle and put lumps of filling 5 cm apart and rub it with water at the ends and cover it with the dough.Press on the sides so that they do not open during cooking..
- We take a dish that enters the oven, put the first layer of the hot sauce, then the ravioli, then the cheese sauce and spinach, then a layer of ravioli, hot sauce, cheese pieces and shredded cheese and put it inside the oven until it takes color for 10 to 15 minutes..
- We can accompany them with cheese sauce, spinach and with salad.
Pumpkin, sage and nutmeg add a warm richness to this Alfredo recipe that is served over ravioli for a comforting and easy fall or winter dinner. The pumpkin flavor is not overpowering, but the sauce definitely tastes a little different than your normal Alfredo sauce. I think it's the perfect way to warm up. Pumpkin-Stuffed Potato Ravioli with Arugula and Sage. Pumpkin stuffing applies to the "pumpkin ravioli" recipe, featured in the pasta section of the website.