You can cook Panipuri using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panipuri
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of peace of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of medium size lemon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of black salt.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need of for masala.
- It’s 3 of medium size boiled and mashed raw banana.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled Kala chana.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chat masala.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Panipuri step by step
- Soak the kala chana for 7-8 hours or overnight in water. Boil chana and potatoes with salt and water in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles over medium flame or until cooked..
- Add mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger, lemon juice, black Salt in the jar of grinder and grind it until smooth paste.transfer to a large bowl and add water and mix properly.taste for salt add as per requirement.pani is ready.and place it in refrigerator for cool.
- Take mashed banana,Kala chana,chat masala, coriander and mint leaves and salt in a bowl and mix it properly.
- Now take a puri and make a large hole on its top middle side and stuff it masala and drizzle a drop of dates and tamarind chutney over it.take panipuri water in a medium bowl.dip each puri in water and enjoy.