Minji beef stew with chapati.
You can cook Minji beef stew with chapati using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minji beef stew with chapati
- It’s 250 g of minji.
- It’s 1/4 kg of beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of royco cube.
Minji beef stew with chapati instructions
- Take a different sufuria and boil minji until cooked.
- Dice meat and boil until soft and tender..
- Add onions fry, then add tomatoes mash them..
- Add salt and royco cube then stir..
- Add 2 cups of water then stir..
- Add boiled minji stir mix them together and let it cook..
- Serve hot with chapati..