You can have Mutabbaq using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutabbaq
- It’s 500 g of Minced meat.
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of Mashed garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of big tomato.
- Prepare 4 of Spring onion (green part).
- It’s of Filo pastry 12 sheets or Spring roll wraps 6 sheets.
- Prepare of Melted butter 1 small bowl.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of All spices.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
Mutabbaq step by step
- Heat the frying pan and add in some oil. Fry the mashed garlic and ginger first and then add in the minced meat and all seasoning. When the meat is cooked, set aside to cool down..
- Get another big bowl. Add in egg, chopped tomato, chopped spring onion and minced meat..
- Get one 2 sheets of filo pastry or 1 sheet spring roll wrap. Brush it with some butter and then put some filling in the middle. Fold the pastry and brush more butter on the seal part..
- Heat a frying pan and add in some oil to cook the parcel until its both sides and 4 edges all turn into golden brown. (Or brush melted butter all over the parcel and bake it in 180°C oven for 10-15 minutes).
- Enjoy ~~😋.