Patika Bhajiya (Potato Fritters).
You can cook Patika Bhajiya (Potato Fritters) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Patika Bhajiya (Potato Fritters)
- It’s 3 of large sized Potatoes (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- You need as requried of Water.
- Prepare as required of Oil to fry.
Patika Bhajiya (Potato Fritters) step by step
- Collect all ingredients together. Add some water and make a paste consistency. Remove the skin of the potato and wash it..
- Slice it thin. Wash it again. Dry it on the cloth. Add sliced potatoes to the besan. Roll it well. Deep fry it until it becomes golden in color..
- Serve hot with ketchup..