Berry Muffins. Triple Berry Muffins Fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries bring eye-catching color and fruity taste to these moist muffins nicely spiced with cinnamon. This is an easy recipe for Bakery Style Mixed Berry Muffins. These muffins are moist, fluffy & have huge tops.
In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients but do not overmix. Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners. You can cook Berry Muffins using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry Muffins
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen mixed berries.
- Prepare of For the crumble.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 Tbs of cold butter,.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar,.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground clove.
- It’s 1/8 of nutmeg.
Blueberry muffins with the hearty flavor of cornmeal. I'm happy to share my recipe with you. Berry Streusel Muffins: Prepare muffin recipe as directed. When berries are out of season, unavailable or way too expensive, you can substitute frozen mixed berries (no need to thaw).
Berry Muffins step by step
- For the Muffins: Mix wet ingredients in a bowl. Add dry ingredients and mix together until well combined. Fold in berries..
- For the crumble topping: In a separate bowl combine ingredients and use hands or pastry cutters to make crumbs..
- Top muffins with crumble then place in the oven. Bake on 200c for 25 mins.
The high initial heat makes your muffins rise lots, and gives just the right level of goldenness on the top. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar. In another bowl, combine butter, egg, and milk and mix well. Add the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and sugar and stir gently to combine. Mix in the eggs, oil, butter, milk and vanilla.