Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken steak pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken steak pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is possibly the best food you can consume. You probably already know this since you’ve likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times each week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steak pasta recipe. You can have chicken steak pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken steak pasta:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spaghetti.
- You need 11/2 cup of Macaroni.
- Use 2 tbsp +1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 of Onion (medium chopped).
- You need 1 of Chicken steak(shredded) +mushroom sauce.
- Prepare of Stir fried veggies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
Instructions to make Chicken steak pasta:
- In a pot add spaghetti and cook it. When water starts to boil add 1 tbsp of oil and 1/4 tsp salt.Boil the spaghetti and macaroni separately..
- Strain them and rinse with cold water or normal water. Keep aside..
- In a pan heat the oil and add chopped onion. Saute it until becomes translucent..
- Add shredded chicken steak, mushroom sauce, hot sauce and ketchup. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add boiled spaghetti and macaroni and mix well..
- Add stir fried veggies and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve hot..
If you find this Chicken steak pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.