Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mediterranean Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can ingest. You probably already know this because you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean nachos recipe. To cook mediterranean nachos you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mediterranean Nachos:
- Use Bag of tortilla chips on the border.
- You need of Meat of your choice steak or chicken cooked and diced I use chicken.
- Take 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Montreal cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of fate cheese for the top only.
- You need 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Provide 1/2 of diced red onion.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sumac.
- Use Cup of pitted olives black and green.
- Use 1 of avocado diced.
- Use 2 of diced 🌶 chili green.
- You need 2 tablespoon of creamy Greek dressing.
- Use of Sour cream for dip.
- You need of Salsa for dip.
Steps to make Mediterranean Nachos:
- Rub sumac with diced red onion add to the lettuce and tomatoes and olives with avocado and fate cheese and dressing and refrigerate.
- Over on broiler lay the1/2 bag of chips then the chicken and do not skip on the cheese I put 2 cups of it you could change to your favorite cheese keep watching you do not want to burn it.
- 10 minutes later put the salad on top and serve while it’s hot with sour cream and salsa.
If you find this Mediterranean Nachos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.