Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whosaynas Gravy to serve with rice fried steak and veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosaynas Gravy to serve with rice fried steak and veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosaynas Gravy to serve with rice fried steak and veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Appleas have lots of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosaynas gravy to serve with rice fried steak and veggies recipe. To make whosaynas gravy to serve with rice fried steak and veggies you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whosaynas Gravy to serve with rice fried steak and veggies:
- You need 2 cups of Chicken or Meat Broth.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cornflour/All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 of Celery stalk (chopped).
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh herbs (Basil, Oregano and Dill).
- Take 1 of Carrot (cubed).
- Use 1 of Onion (cubed).
- Get 1 cup of Cabbage.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Get 1 of Garlic clove.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Blackpepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Whitepepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Whosaynas Gravy to serve with rice fried steak and veggies:
- In pressure cooker put everything except butter and cornflour.
- Add 2 cups of water and keep on boil for three or four whistles.
- Let it cool down, then blend it, can sieve. Braise butter and cornflour in a pan (that you used to fry steak or chicken).
- Add little boiled veggie broth and stir (use whisk), pour this in the rest of veggie broth and whisk till it thick.
- Usually this gravy is made when you fry steak or chicken (so can use the leftover crumbs and oil in pan), it gives awesome aroma in gravy.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with rice, fried steak and stirfried veggies.
- NB: if you dont have broth can use piece of steak or chicken while boiling the broth.
If you find this Whosaynas Gravy to serve with rice fried steak and veggies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.