Couscous tofu. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the tofu package and cut the block horizontally in half and. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
Cut the tofu slices in triangles. Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add broth, cover and bring to a boil. You can cook Couscous tofu using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Couscous tofu
- You need 1 1/2 cup of COUSCOUS.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s of Scott bonnet.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Spices of choice.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare of Linon (leda kulla alale).
Add couscous, tofu, peas and the roasted red pepper and return to a simmer. Sweet, salty, savory, and spicy all blend together seamlessly. Couscous is often the starch of choice in a North African meal. Here, I've developed a vegetarian couscous entree that is savory and slightly sweet with a hint of spice.
Couscous tofu step by step
- Soak couscous with 4 cups of water for 10 minutes. Lay a sieve under a bowl pour the couscous mixture into it and strain all the water..
- To the couscous mixture, add 4 egg, chopped Scott bonnet, chopped onions, spices and mix..
- Tie in a linon and cook for 15 minutes (do not add oil to the mixture).
- After cooked, allow it to cool down, remove from the linon, cut into pieces, break the remaining 2 eggs and beat, dip the tofu in the egg and Fry. Serve with pepper sauce or Yajin zafi. Enjoy.
Dried fruits, cinnamon, and harissa simmer together with vegetables and savory chickpeas. Place tofu between two plates and set heavy pot on top. If you're a fan of broccoli, then you'll fall in love with this couscous recipe. It's packed with proteins, it has a delicious taste and it's basically the perfect lunch or dinner. The crispy tofu will add a dash of flavor and protein to the entire dish and the vegan BBQ sauce will complete it perfectly!