You can have Gulab jamun using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gulab jamun
- You need 500 gms of mawa/khoya.
- It’s 25 gms of paneer.
- It’s 100 gms of maida.
- Prepare 25 gms of suji.
- It’s Pinch of baking soda.
- It’s as required of Desi ghee for frying.
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1.5 kg of sugar.
- You need 800 gms of water.
Gulab jamun instructions
- First we make the sugar syrup..
- Heat water in the pan and mix sugar, as soon as sugar dissolve switch off the flame..
- The bowl should be deep..
- Now mix all the ingredients to make gulab jamun.
- All the ingredients should mix nicely, no lumps should be there and make small and smooth balls..
- Now heat the ghee in the pan and fry them, flame should be medium. Ghee isn't too hot and slowly and gently fry them as these are very soft.
- Once they turn golden brown put them directly in sugar syrup.
- Once you are done with all,just a quick boil and switch off. this step is just because when sugar syrup is hot jamuns absorb the syrup nicely..
- Your sweet is ready,enjoy.