Fajita burger. Fajita burgers are faster than making regular burgers, and I swear they taste better. Assemble the burger with the sesame bun, guacamole, salsa, and sour cream. This healthy burger recipe features a spicy fajita burger slathered with a spicy chipotle mayonnaise and topped with roasted Anaheim peppers and a delicious slaw.
Cook the Fajita Burger on the grill and place on tortillas, filled with cheese, onion and lettuce. There, at her insistence, I ordered the fajita burger. As soon as I took the first bite, I immediately regretted How to describe the marvel that is the fajita burger? You can have Fajita burger using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajita burger
- You need of lean ground chicken.
- Prepare of green onions diced (whites & green).
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of chili powder.
- You need of cumin.
- You need of . Mexican oregano.
- Prepare of ground coriander.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of cilantro chopped.
- It’s of light mayonnaise.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lime about 1 Tbsp.
- Prepare of Bell peppers cube cut.
- You need of Onion cube cut.
- Prepare of Burger bun.
- Prepare of Salad leaves.
It's a mixture of smoky, grilled, and. Grill the burgers as per the instructions on the packet. Remove the burger and put aside on a plate. Place the peppers on a cutting board and make thin slices.
Fajita burger instructions
- Combine the ground chicken and other burger ingredients in a large bowl. Lightly mix, using hands to combine. Pat out into four burger patties. Place in freezer. While patties sit in freezer, preheat grill or grill pan and slightly fry bell peppers and onions for a few minutes, rotating. Place on a plate and cover with plastic wrap..
- Grease grill (dampen a folded paper towel with oil and use tongs to grease the hot grill grates). Grill patties until cooked through. While patties are grilling, mix together, lime juice and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Now assemble the burger with ketchup, fajita & chicken n salad leaves. Serve with fries.
Brush one side of each tortilla with the chili. Remove burgers to a plate, pepper to a cutting board; thinly slice pepper. Brush one side of each tortilla with the chili oil. Burgers topped with Pepper Jack cheese, sautéed bell peppers, guacamole, nacho cheese and sour cream! Try this delicious fusion Fajita Burger topped with grilled onions, peppers, Manchego cheese and homemade guacamole.