Stuffed grilled kuboos(Lebanese starter).
You can cook Stuffed grilled kuboos(Lebanese starter) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed grilled kuboos(Lebanese starter)
- It’s 1 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare as needed of Lukewarm water.
- It’s of For stuffing.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of seedless tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sezwan sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano herbs.
Stuffed grilled kuboos(Lebanese starter) instructions
- In a bowl sieve refined flour and sugar active dry yeast and milk mix properly make smooth dough with help of luke warm water apply oil and rest for about 1 hours cover with cotton cloth in dark place.
- After 1 hour dough become double in size punch it with palm and knead again about 5 minutes and make smooth balls of dough and roll like oval chapati and cover with cotton cloth and rest again 5 minutes.
- Now cook on hot tawa from both sides and remove on paper plates and keep a side.
- For stuffing in a voke add butter when hot add finely chopped onion stir it now add chopped tomatoes and bell pepper and stir it now add spices and mayonnaise,sezwan sauce..
- Switch off flame and apply mayonnaise over bread and place stuffing in between cover with another bread.
- In a griller toaster apply butter and place bread and grill it 5 minutes. Remove on a plate cut in between and serve hot with dip or ketchup..