mini apple pies. These mini apple pies may be small, but they're big on flavor! Little hands can help shape pie crusts with cookie cutters, which means you can have family time while you bake and eat. Pillsbury™ Mini Apple Pies come together fast with a Pillsbury™ pie crust cut into rounds and pressed into a muffin cup.
Using large round cookie cutter, cut out rounds. These little tasty treats are always a hit. They taste just like an apple pie, except they are mini sized and easy to eat. You can have mini apple pies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of mini apple pies
- You need 1 can of grand biscuits.
- It’s 4 of lrg. apples.
- You need 1 of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of . flour.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of of salt.
They are great to take to a party because there is not cutting and serving needed. I think their pretty tasty too! My hubby loves to eat them warm with vanilla ice cream on the side. Maybe a little caramel sauce drizzled over top!
mini apple pies step by step
- preheat oven to 350..
- peel and cut up apples into small pieces.
- mix flour and apples in bowl and add sugar and cinnamon to taste. mix well..
- microwave apple mixture in microwave for 3 minutes or until apples start to get soft..
- take one biscuit and flatten it out to about 5" in diameter. put two or three tablespoons of apples in the middle. fold over and using a fork press seams together..
- poke two holes in the top and if u would like brush melted butter over them and sprinkle sugar on top..
- place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake according to biscuit package. I baked mine for 17 mins..
Just enough to serve at a dinner party. If you are having more guests you could easily double the recipe. I recommend serving these mini apple pies warm with a scoop of ice cream on top. Vanilla ice cream is a traditional pairing for pie, but sometimes I like to use caramel ice cream instead. Remove the extra pie dough from the refrigerator, cut out your designs for the tops of the pies, and place them on top.