Apple Pie Bites. You will need two cans of crescent rolls and one can of apple pie filling for this recipe, plus a few teaspoons of sugar and cinnamon. Start by unrolling and pulling apart the crescent rolls. The apple pie bites are probably better when eaten within the first day of making them, and even better when served warm.
Scatter a teaspoon of brown sugar over the pastry. Pour some roughly chopped pecans on top of that. Apple Pie Bites are a quick and easy way to get your apple pie fix in a delicious hand held bite! You can cook Apple Pie Bites using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Bites
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 box of pie crust 14.1oz..
- Prepare 2 of tart apples.
Crisp cinnamon sugar shells are filled with a warm apple pie filling and topped with whipped cream or ice cream; the perfect fall bite. how to make apple pie bites You will need two cans of crescent rolls and one can of apple pie filling for this recipe, plus a few teaspoons of sugar and cinnamon. Start by unrolling and pulling apart the crescent rolls. Coat a muffin tin with non-stick baking spray and place one crescent roll triangle in each tin. Bite-Sized Apple Pies These little bites are fun for kids to make.
Apple Pie Bites instructions
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- mix cinnamon and sugar together and put 1 tbs. of mixture to the side..
- cut apple's into 8 slices.
- unroll pie crusts on lightly floured surface.
- brush 2 tbs. of melted butter onto our crusts.
- sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar mixture onto pie crusts.
- cut pie crusts into 8 equal strips.
- roll apple in strips. sugar side inward toward apple..
- place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- brush remain butter onto apple's and sprinkle cinnamon sugar set aside from earlier.
- bake in oven for 13-15 min or until pie crust is golden brown..
- serve warm with ice cream.
Simply wrap strips of pastry around apple wedges and shake on some cinnamon-sugar. Then just bake and watch them disappear! Easy Apple Pie Bites Flaky, crispy phyllo cups filled with cinnamon-y, barely boozy apples, topped with airy whipped cream and drizzled with decadent salted caramel. These Bourbon Apple Pie Bites are like mini apple pies minus the all the effort! The smaller the pieces the easier they'll fit on the pie crust rounds.