Saffron potato paneer burfi. Saffron Paneer Burfi is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Take the paneer, saffron strands, milk powder, powdered almonds and sugar, mix well and keep aside.
In this video I will show u all a soft , creamy, quick. Paneer Burfi is great to serve with tea or coffee, or as a dessert with any meal. Saffron will give nice color and add to the taste. You can cook Saffron potato paneer burfi using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saffron potato paneer burfi
- Prepare 3-4 of Boiled potato.
- Prepare 100 grams of Paneer.
- Prepare 50 grams of Mawa.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of Saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee/butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dry fruits.
Keyword Baked, barfi, Burfi, Cheese, Mithai, Paneer. Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More. Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More. This burfi made with cashew nuts and flavoured with saffron is ideal for festive occasions!
Saffron potato paneer burfi instructions
- Mash the potatoes and paneer thoroughly. Heat the ghee in the pan. Put potatoes and paneer in ghee and fry for 10 minutes..
- Now add mawa and roast till light pink..
- Now add 1/4tb spoon saffron in it. Mix well once..
- Now put sugar in it and keep it till sugar dissolves..
- Put cardamom powder and mix well. Turn off the gas..
- Decorated with dryfruits. Ready paneer potato bar..
Instant Paneer burfi is made with the goodness of milk mawa powder, sugar, and paneer. Let the burfi cool in the refrigerator for about an hour. Kashmiri paneer burfi is not only easy to make but taste simply delicious. It needs just few ingredients and makes the perfect burfi all the time. Mix saffron with warm milk and set aside.