You can cook Kesaria kalakand using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kesaria kalakand
- It’s 200 grams of Paneer.
- It’s 200gm+2tbsp of Milkmaid.
- You need 200 grams of Khoya.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Saffron.
- You need As needed of Pistachios for garnish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
Kesaria kalakand step by step
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients like paneer, condensed milk, milk powder, sugar, khoya. In another pan soak saffron in 2 tbsp of water..
- Then cook the paneer mixture on low heat for about 8 minutes, when the mixture is thick, transfer it to a greased pan and spread it uniformly..
- Heat another pan and pour the 2 tbsp condensed milk and saffron mixture. Cook it for 1 minute and then immediately spread the paneer mixture and garnish with pistachios slices. Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours and serve it chilled..